Credit Card Reader
- A complete M2M solution for telemetry and contactless payment
- Also suitable for unattended machines
- Attractive compact design for smaller machines
- For use in closed and open environments
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C - + 55 ° C (-22 ° F - + 131 ° F)
- Interface: MDB / Pulse / VCCS / ccTalk, DEX / DDCMP / RS232 Interface / JVM
- Operating voltage: 12-24 volts AC or 12-42 volts DC; 5 watts
- Supported encryption algorithms and protocols: AES / DES / RSA / SHA-1 / SSL
- External communication: 2G / 3G / 4G / Ethernet / WiFi / Bluetooth / NFCUSB connection, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and BLE
Supported Payment Schemes
- Contactless EMC Level 1 certificate
- Visa payWave, MasterCard PayPass, Interac Flash, UnionPay, qPBOC
- Variety of general and closed payment arrangements
- 13.56 MHz ISO 14443 Type A & Type B, FeliCa, NFC, MIFARE, ISO 16903 interface and management
add_circle_outline Complementary products
Relevant Markets Credit Card Reader
For coin recycling we offer extremely robust and reliable change givers, built in modular design. If no change is required the EMP 800 with special MDB interface can easily be connected to any VMC. For cashless...
Coin selectors with integrated USB interface for PC operation are available. In addition, by means of a specially designed external USB interface board, several payment systems can be easily implemented into...
Special outdoor versions of the well known coin selector EMP 800 series allow reliable and stable operation of coin operated machines in wet and humid environments, such as car wash and outdoor vacuum cleaning....
We supply coin selectors with extremely low power consumption and special features, especially designed for operating in battery-powered outdoor parking machines. In combination with complementary products,...