Electronic coin selector
EMP 800 v7
- With new front plate design
- Datasets for more than 100 currencies
- New sensor for rim detection optional
The EMP 800 series coin selectors can be found in a wide variety of applications from small office coffee machines, gaming and amusement machines, retail applications, internet and betting terminals, car wash equipment to sophisticated battery operated ticket machines for outdoor operation.
To suit gaming applications serial protocols such as ccTalk, ccTalk encrypted and ccTalk according to the "Italian gaming machine act" have been implemented. A super fast, 48 MHz microprocessor is the centre piece of the EMP 800 product generation v7. Enhanced features set new security standards and offer coin selector technology that meets the most stringent requirements.
Due to a fast processing speed a considerable high efficiency of coin recognition rules can be achieved, thus enabling a reliable coin separation. Each and every single coin selector is subject to stringent testing before leaving our factory. This corresponds to the highest demands we place on the quality of our products.
Features such as coin-on-a-string and coin jam surveillance underline utmost security. Furthermore a specifically developed technology for bi-colour coins is included – a feature necessary for Euro coins and other currencies.
A range of options allows the customer to choose the configuration that best matches the requirements of the application. Ancillary products, such as sorters and frames, further compliment our range around the coin selectors.
Standard version (basic features)
coin acceptance: 32 active channels, up to 16 different coins or tokens
standard temperature range: +10°C to +70°C
body dimensions height x width x depth: 104 x 53 x 93.5 mm (excluding front plate)
supply voltage: 10 to 26 volts DC
- /B battery operation with inductive sensor
- /E extended humidity and temperature range -20°C to +70°C, humidity classification: E/D
- /I inventory impulse
- /O individual coin blocking via parallel output lines
- /X control for external sorting flaps
- EMP 8x0.00 v7, 6 parallel outputs
- EMP 8x0.04 v7, binary coded outputs
1 price totalizer parallel
- EMP 8x0.06 v7, 1-price stepper
- EMP 8×0.13 v6, ccTalk-protocol
- EMP 8x0.17, MDB-protocol
add_circle_outline Complementary products